Payment by Credit/Debit Card via PayPal, or by cheque made out to Crispin Rogers. Please confirm address to which items to be sent and post to:
1 Fingest Cottage
Despatch will be 5 working days after receipt of cheque.
THE BEST MANUAL BRUSH CUTTER ACCORDING TO THE FINNISH WORKING EFFICIENCY INSTITUTE.
Bushmatic Brush Cutter
- Efficient, environmentally friendly manual brush cutter for the garden and wood.
- Efficiently clears bushes/scrub and saplings of up to 4 cm in diameter. When cutting stems of over 2 cm it helps to bend the stem with the other hand.
- Fast and easy to use.
- As the tool is used in an upward motion the blade is not in contact with the ground and so not damaged in use.
- Tempered steel blade
- Clearing of bushes and brambles around buildings.
- Removing unwanted self-sown saplings.
- Clearing brush in young plantations, coppicing and clearing around the base of trees prior to felling.
The Bushmatic is not a slashing tool; it works as a cutter by being drawn upwards through stems of plants.
The Bushmatic can be sharpened with a sharpening stone. To maintain the angle of the blade the back should be ground flat.
The respected TTS - Finnish Working Efficiency Institute, for research, development and training for agriculture, forestry, home economics and other related fields, made a study of the following hand tools; a billhook, universal garden cutters, loppers and the Bushmatic. They found the Bushmatic far the most suitable manual tool for the tending and the upkeep of small plantations.